Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. That means if you make a purchase, I'll receive a bonus or commission. Don't worry, there's no extra cost to you!
As I’ve mentioned before, I want the Astrology blog to be not only a place where I showcase my products, but also one where I can share tutorials and resources for creators. This is one of those times.
Envato Elements is having a Cyber Monday sale and this is the perfect time to join. I’ve been telling my friends to wait ’til now to buy in because it’s TRULY the time.
What is Envato Elements?
Elements is a subscription service from the people at Envato. You probably know of Graphic River; it’s the same company.
Several creators have their products available on Envato Elements, which means oyu can download and license an umlimited number of products. It’s seriously awesome and my best resource as a creator.
What I’ve Made with Envato Elements Resources
Several parts of this website have used resources I downloaded from Elements, but you can take a look at some specific examples in the gallery below.
My Official (and Honest!) Review of Envato Elements
I’ve published my full review of Envato Elements on my design blog. I strongly recommend it if you’re a creator, blogger/vlogger, or event planner. It makes it easy to create nice looking graphics without having to create every single thing yourself, saving you time to focus on other areas of your business.
I’ll leave a quote with my pros and cons list here for your convenience.
- Unlimited downloads
- Access to hundreds of thousands of design and video resources
- Simple licensing
- No bookmarking or wishlist feature
- Easy to lose hours browsing (😂 Okay technically this is a pro)
My Favorite Resource Categories
And here’s another quote from my review with my favorite categories and how I use them as a blogger and a SecondLife creator:
- Stock Photos – Blog and social graphics
- Graphics – Textures for 3D items and elements for blog and social graphics
- Graphic Templates – For ads, posters, and social media graphics
- Fonts – I love fonts so much and now I have access to tons I can use commercially
- Add-ons – Things like brushes, actions, styles, etc. for Photoshop and Illustrator
- WordPress – WordPress themes and plugins
- Music – For videos and maybe the future podcast I want to do
- Stock Video & Video Templates – For future tutorial and course videos
Envato Elements Pricing
If you sign up now with the Cyber Monday sale, it’s only $19 per month or $150 per year for as long as you have an active subscription. Otherwise, it’s $33 per month or $198 per year.